UPDATE: 9/14/2021 – MASKS NO LONGER REQUIRED
We strongly encourage masks, but they are not required. We are are no longer doing curbside appointments.
UPDATE: 5/01/2020 – MASKS REQUIRED
Due to COVID-19 we are REQUIRING all staff members and CLIENTS to wear a mask/facial covering in our facility. This means that in order to accompany your pet into our building you must be wearing a mask or facial covering.
- We are still asking that only one person brings the pet into the hospital to minimize the number of people in our facility.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We want everyone to stay healthy so we can continue to help your pets!
Riverwoods Pet Hospital has received updated information on our guidelines moving forward with the COVID-19 outbreak from the CDC.
- Starting April 27th, we will begin resuming with elective procedures. This includes; general health exams for vaccines and/or heartworm prevention, spays, neuters and dentals.
- We will resume our day care and boarding.
- PLEASE CALL US UPON YOUR ARRIVAL AND STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE
- If you are here for an appointment, you will be brought in directly to an exam room when available. Only one person (18+) is allowed to accompany the patient onto our hospital.
- If you are here for medications/food pick up, boarding, or daycare, PLEASE CALL US UPON YOUR ARRIVAL AND A STAFF MEMBER WILL COME OUT TO ASSIST YOU.
- If you are not felling well, PLEASE ask healthy family member or friend to transport you pet. We still do drop off appointments.
- No matter the reason you are here at the hospital, please call upon your arrival and we will instruct you on how to proceed.
- We will remain open for regular business hours.
March 19, 2020
Riverwoods Pet Hospital is and will remain dedicated to helping our patients. However, with the outbreak of COVID-19, we will be making some changes to our operations to comply with the CDC recommendations. Please check your emails to stay updated. Here are the changes we will be implementing to try and minimize risk and exposure to our staff and community:
- Until further notice, we are suspending elective procedures and appointments. This includes: annual health exams, neuters, spays and dental procedures.
- Until further notice, we are also suspending day care and boarding
- PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR CAR AND CALL OUR OFFICE UPON ARRIVAL
- Depending on what you are here for, a staff member will either have you come in or remain in your car. If you are picking up medication or food, we will take your payment over the phone and deliver to your car as soon as possible.
- If you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to the coronavirus, please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the hospital on your behalf.
- PLEASE: Only one adult (18+) should be bringing in your pet. Please leave children at home.
- We will continue to remain open for our regular business hours for your sick or injured pets
Because Riverwoods Pet Hospital is a smaller facility, we need to minimize the amount of people that are in our facility at one given time. Please wait in your cars upon arriving and call the front office. In taking these measures, we are trying to minimize risk for clients and staff members so we can continue to remain open for your sick or injured pets.
Thank you for your cooperation.