Riverwoods Pet Hospital is and will remain dedicated to helping our patients. However, with the outbreak of COVID-19, we will be making some changes to our operations to comply with the CDC recommendations. Please check your emails to stay updated. Here are the changes we will be implementing to try and minimize risk and exposure to our staff and community:
- Until further notice, we are suspending elective procedures and appointments. This includes: annual health exams, neuters, spays and dental procedures.
- Until further notice, we are also suspending day care and boarding
- PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR CAR AND CALL OUR OFFICE UPON ARRIVAL
- Depending on what you are here for, a staff member will either have you come in or remain in your car. If you are picking up medication or food, we will take your payment over the phone and deliver to your car as soon as possible.
- If you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to the coronavirus, please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the hospital on your behalf.
- PLEASE: Only one adult (18+) should be bringing in your pet. Please leave children at home.
- We will continue to remain open for our regular business hours for your sick or injured pets
Because Riverwoods Pet Hospital is a smaller facility, we need to minimize the amount of people that are in our facility at one given time. Please wait in your cars upon arriving and call the front office. In taking these measures, we are trying to minimize risk for clients and staff members so we can continue to remain open for your sick or injured pets.
Thank you for your cooperation.